Attachment meeting with Chief Executive Officer from 8 organizations and Non-Government Organizations organized by EDUC (March 2017)
Programme for Leadership Enhancement for serving Vice-Principals 2017 (LE) organized by The Department of Education Studies started in March. There are 8 business organizations and Non-Government Organizations (NGO) offering attachment for 16 vice-principals from primary and secondary schools.
The vice-principals gained an opportunity to interview the CEO and have an overview of the organization. They also have sharing sessions and discussion about the leadership and management strategies adopted in the respective organizations. The participants have begun their attachment in April and will last for two months.
The attached photos show the departmental flag presentation officiated by our in each group instructors (namely Dr Chu Kai Wing Alex, Dr Yau Hon Kee Brain, Dr Chan Ka Wai Michael and Dr Hui Wai Tin) in each organization during their first visit.
- Ms. Cindy Chan, Director of ARTE Hong Kong Limited
- Mr. Mawin Cheung, CEO of Easy Organic Farming Limited
- Ms. Chan Pui Shan, Lillian, Procurement Manager of Lee Kee Group Ltd.
- Mr. Charles Lee, CEO of Legan Group
- Mr. Alex Wu, General Manager of The Cityview
- Mr. Benson Pau, CEO of Wings Trading (HK) Company Limited
- Ms. Christina Maisenne Lee, Director of Wofoo Social Enterprises Ltd.
- Mr. Peter Ho, CEO of YMCA of Hong Kong