- UGC Funding Scheme for Teaching and Learning Related Proposals. HKD $ 5,689,600 (2017-19). “Special Educational Needs Empowerment Project for Pre-service Teachers” (Co-I Budget controller of $ 1,803,800)
- Lui, M.*, So, W. C., & Tsang, Y. K. (2018). Neural Evidence for Reduced Automaticity in Processing Emotional Prosody among Men with High Levels of Autistic Traits. Physiology & Behavior, 196, 47-58. [2017 JCR IF=2.52; Q1 in Philosophy (SCImago)]
- Lui, M.*, Lui, K. F.H., Wong, A. C. N., & Rosenfeld, J. P. (2018). Suppression of 12-Hz SSVEPs when Viewing Familiar Faces: An Electrophysiological Index to Detect Recognition. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 133, 159-168. [2017 JCR IF=2.87]
- Lui, M.*, & Hsu, M. (2018). Viewing sexual images is associated with reduced physiological arousal response to gambling loss. PLoS ONE,13(4), e0195748. (2015 RG Journal Impact = 3.54) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0195748
- Lui, M.*, Yang, L., & Sin, K. F. (2017). Parents’ perspective of the impact of school practices on the functioning of students with special educational needs. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, 1:20.(DOI:10.1080/1034912X.2017.1315803) download: http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/6qzManZM5MaZ465zFsak/full )
- Tsang, Y. K., Huang, J., Lui, M., Xue, M., Chan, Y. W. F., Wang, S., & Chen, H. C. (2017). MELD-SCH: A megastudy of lexical decision in simplified Chinese. Behavior research methods, 1-15.
- Fang, G. A. O., & Tsang, Y. K. (2019). Parental Involvement and University Aspirations of Ethnic Korean Students in China. In Education, Ethnicity and Equity in the Multilingual Asian Context (pp. 215-233). Springer, Singapore.
- Tsang, Y. K., Wu, Y., Ng, H. T. Y., & Chen, H. C. (2017). Semantic activation of phonetic radicals in Chinese. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, 32(5), 618-636.
- Wu, Y., Tsang, Y. K., Wong, A. W. K., & Chen, H. C. (2017). The processing of homographic morphemes in Chinese: an ERP study. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, 32(1), 102-116.